Manage your photography lead and clients
It's not always easy to follow the status of our photography lead.
That's exactly why I created this template to help photographers better manage their lead and customers.
Follow the status of your lead
Every time you got a new lead add it using the status "new enquiry".
Don't forget to update the status once you send a proposal or receive a payment from your customer.
See when each task has been planned
Collect tasks in your "to plan" tab, plan them for today, next week or later.
Don't forget your overdue tasks and the one you archived can also be found in this view.
Get an overview of every photo session you are working on
Every time you mark a task as done the progress bar of your photo session will slowly get to 100%.
Open a photo session to get an overview on what are your next tasks for this customer.
Quickly see when is your next photo sessions
Your next photo session are sorted by upcoming months. You also have a monthly view if you need.
Easily find all your customers information
In case you quickly need and email, phone or address of one of your customers.
Create every lead from a predefined template
In your lead templates, define the tasks you need for every type of photo session in the bullet list below the table.
Once you create a new lead, drag those in the table above. Don't forget to use the "New lead" template for every tasks once created, this will automate everything else.
What are the benefits?
- Get an overview of your lead status
- Never forget what is your next task for each customer
- Know exactly what is coming next on your planning
- Gather all your customer information in one place
- Lead database to remind you what is the status of each lead and to do a propre follow-up.
- Task database with your "to plan", "today", "this week" and "overdue" views.
- Photo session database for all your "in progress" and "completed" photo sessions.
- Calendar view so you never miss your next shootings.
- Everything is linked together which means every time you create a new lead the tasks you define in your templates will be automatically added.
- Lead template, task template, photo session template and customer template that you can of course adapt to your needs.
How to download the template?
Open the template link, then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace.
Still have questions?
Send your feedback or requests to email@example.com
Follow me on twitter for more templates about photography.
You might also like